Brycen G. Williams
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Colorado State University, College of Business
Bachelor of Science
• Business Administration
• Corporate Finance
• North Carolina
• U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
• U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
• Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
Brycen is an entrepreneur and founder of four businesses, an attorney licensed in two states, and a mentor to young individuals seeking academic and professional excellence. He came from a career in corporate finance, marketing, and business analytics. With that background, he studied law and became an exceptional lawyer—offering counsel with uniquely valuable insight into business strategy and litigation. He has litigated contract disputes, non-compete agreements, protective orders, fiduciary breaches, fraud, the criminally accused, and more. He has award-winning appellate writing experience and is well-versed in appellate practice.
Brycen lives in Raleigh, North Carolina with his Golden Retriever and plays competitive beach volleyball in his spare time.